Saturday 2 November 2019

2nd November 2019 - Rugby and Writing Songs

Thought for the day :"They are advertising coconut shampoo. Why would I wash a coconut!?"


Another morning at the Babel Cafe - an apt name for the only place left in Crete that seems to be doing an English Breakfast - though to be honest they have run out of English Sausages and now English Bacon !!   but in fairness this was their last day open  - and the Rugby was on...
And we may have had a few beers!



The Barkeep / Owner tells me confidentially that he is out of big beers so he only has the small Mythos left - but that he has put 6 into the fridge just for us, and so it was only fair to drink them - well at least four. And then as we asked for the bill he decided that we should have the last two " On the House" - it would have been rude to refuse..

So South Africa won and I now know that some of the new Rugby rules have passed me by as I have no idea why the penalties were being awarded for some of the scrum actions..  and a couple of other penalties confused me as well - but I recognise a good try when it is in front of me - even if the pass looked forward!!!

And here are my girls... well two of them ...


So back in the flat and working on a song for Frivolita  - the artist with the Mythodea Cards....
Getting there I think ...

Probably time for a nap soon - it is a hard life...

And in the world of Politics...



Had some good storms the last couple of days - maybe more today

 Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment