Thursday 14 November 2019

14th November 2019 - Procrastinate - Maybe Tomorrow

Thought for the day :"If a woman is always right and a man is always wrong, then if a man tells a woman that she’s right.. is he right or wrong"


I am thinking that my sleep patterns must be closely affected by the light. I know that this is an accepted though but to be honest I normally feel that my sleep patter is based upon the amount of sleep I have had - or the lateness of going to bed plus the amount drunk. However - a grey day like today and the dog had to nudge me this morning and I had to look at the clock to see that it was a quarter to eight - an unearthly hour but one that I am trying to keep to at the moment in order to increase my daily productivity.

I am well aware that at my height - when working - I could keep a number of tasks juggling, get to lodges, learn my ritual, do some web-stuff, write a song, read a book and generally be "efficient". Later years and retirement lead me to prevarication and to wondering at the end of the day what I have achieved?

Don't get me wrong - the life style is fine - but there are certain jobs - primarily treasurer jobs and year end accounts and such like that just do not get started...  So - I decided that I would do my main Social Media - the birthday Cards the Thought for the day - the Blog - the web stuff - the video stuff - the marketing, before 9am - if possible...   That leaves the rest of the day for prevarication. Or if I am lucky - getting on with some stuff!!!

So, I am up and writing this morning again. A few days into the post Crete Holiday Dry, off potatoes and bread, early to bed (that was a shock for Susie last night when I was in bed by eleven and she did not come until midnight) - well early to bed means no gnawing hunger and desires for Cheese and Biscuits, or a nice Cheese, Peanut Butter and Crisp doorstep sandwich to "keep the wolf away".
I am hoping for some immediate response from my body - with the swimming as well, and so far it is promising. Though I was informed by Susie last night that a five inch layer of fat across the stomach could stop a bullet and save your life - so apparently I am not fat - I have natural armour...

Video release today will be the second Doc Orc Video... Today a Succubus


Enjoy ...

In other news - a surprising belt of snow hit Carmarthen, Llandeilo and area last night. Nothing here in Llanelli and I did not see the snow in Carmarthen as I attended the Coracle RAM as Organist - but was home by a quarter to 8 so maybe it was later. The amount of berries on our holly suggests that we are in for a very cold winter.... The weather man seems to agree. Glad that we have the boiler working properly - though we need to book in a service....

Tervor Kelway Cart Lodge installation this afternoon and once again I am Guest Organist. That means that again I am entitled to two meals, one as a visiting Past Master and one as Organist. Sadly - the Bread. Potatoes and free drinks will have to go again  :)

Have to look up the Master's Song - have found the Visitor's Song.

Right - enough of this - on to work - or maybe I will get Susie a cup of tea ..
Yes - that is a better idea

Quick appointment to the local Health Clinic for a routine scan for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA). Speedy job - waited five minutes and admitted and ten minutes later out with
a clean bill of health - apparently they don't need to see me again - that is a bit of a relief. So I guess if they found the Aorta there must be a heart there somewhere - another bonus!!


Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment