Tuesday 12 November 2019

12th November 2019 - Provincial Athelstan - and Pre Event Vids

Thought for the day :"My wife has left me due to my obsession with ‘Battleships’ It’s never happened B4..."

Tuesday and a bright sky - though temperature is still dropping - threats of snow in the North and high winds on the forecast. Lost the internet last night - telephone line went dead...  strange how much we are dependent upon our connections these days ...  went to bed and read - for later than I probably would have stayed up so did not really help overall - but still up before 7.30am this morning - keeping as far as I can to Crete time - should let me get on with the cards and the blog before 9am again.

Managed to get ion touch with Doc Orc from Germany and had the go ahead for the two videos that I took of him at the pre-event party - so will be adding them this morning.

The Dusky Drow


Also managed to get some photographs from the Provincial Meeting at Aberystwyth, which means that I have another item on my list - that of updating the Grand and Provincial Websites.











Was a good day ...
Cheers






No comments:

Post a Comment