Thursday 19 September 2019

19th September 2019 - And Back home again !

Thought for the day :"They asked me why I was carrying a 9ft book – I said it was a long story"

Apparently National Talk like a Pirate Day  - so ..

What’s a pirate’s favourite letter?

It’s a “P” because it looks like an Arrrr but it’s missing a leg.


Carry on!!!


Had a great week with these guys ...


After an extended stay in St Ives, we are now back home for a short respite...

Found this rather interesting effect with the reflection in the balcony appearing to create a shadow world on the horizon - well I thought it was fun !!

and of course there was a blue box!!

You can't see it??
I think I saw it move again !!

But - the Bothy apparently has a broken wheel bearing - so is not as bad as it could have been - though no idea what it is going to cost me - but no Bothy for the Provincial Meeting this weekend so I will have to do some extra driving and stay a little more sober ...  after the last month it will not be a bad thing I suppose.. Not meant to sleep over in Aberystwyth anyway - especially not on the sea front.

In other news - 100 years ago today in Llanelli - we see this interesting story ...



So - the weather is set to be good again ..
Best get my head back in the books - Traditional History, Installation Address and Grand Court Certificates - and play the Organ to boot...   Never much peace !!

and on the subject of forgetfulness...



Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment