Monday 9 September 2019

9th September 2019 - Sunny days - and a day off

Thought for the day :"When I heard they had found a cure for dyslexia – it was music to my arse"

So, another weekend is over and we have a rare lie in. First cup of tea sorted and sitting in the apartment thinking about "second cup of tea"... and a look at some pictures taken ...






And in Politics - the lines are being drawn again - Boris - "we will leave regardless" - others "That's against the law" - Boris "Then give me my election" - Corbyn "Not until the law to stop No deal Brexit is completed and has Royal Assent" - Rabb "Well we will leave anyway" - Press "Does that mean that you will break the law? " "Rabb "Nope - just that we will look at it VERY carefully to see what it REALLY means "   - interesting days ahead - I think the lawyers are going to make a lot of money ...  paid for of course with our money ... 

And today's piece of propaganda comes from the leavers...

I have realised the remoaners have been right all along when they say I did not know all the true facts before voting to leave, so I decided to do a little research.

I just voted to leave because I thought our sovereignty was being compromised by foreign unelected masters, and that we were compelled to have unlimited uncontrolled immigration, our laws and export agreements dictated by Brussels bureaucrats, and had to pay eye-watering amounts for the privilege.

I did not know more than 10,000 EU officials get paid more than our prime minister.

I did not know that unlike the UK, 18 countries get more back from the EU than they put in.

I did not know that the EU occupies over 45 buildings 2 of which were purpose built monuments of grandeur and are the largest buildings in Europe.

I did not know that the EU parliament spends 150million Euros a year moving to Strasbourg every month for 4 days committee meetings, any attempt to stop this stupidity is vetoed by France.

I did not know that the EU has had a huge luxury shopping Mall built in Brussels for the exclusive use of EU employees.

I did not know that every day queues of chauffeur driven cars with their engines running, wait outside EU establishments while their occupants go in, sign in for their attendance allowance and expenses, then come straight back out and are driven away.

I did not know that many of them (like the Kinnocks) end up as millionaires as a reward for looking the other way.

I did not know that Clegg was lying when he mocked Nigel Farage for saying that an EU army was being planned.

I did not know that the EU had been financing the mass movement of industries from UK to mainland Europe.

I could go on and on but suffice it to say that I have never for a moment doubted the correctness of my decision, I am so glad that the remoaners prompted me to look deeper into the bureaucratic absurdity of being in the EU.

Apart from all that, everything's fine!
Cheers !!



No comments:

Post a Comment