Friday 19 April 2019

19th April 2019 - Sesame Street and the Game of Thrones or Templar Shroud?

Thought for the day: "I am now at the age where I can hide my Easter eggs and 30 minutes later have no idea where to look for them"

And in Politics we have the battle of the Moggs

and my current Game of Thrones spoiler (we are going to watch the last two episodes form the last season today as a Good Friday treat and start the new series tomorrow - managing to escape all spoilers so far) - thanks to Sesame Street..

 Respect is Coming - Elmo meets Game of Thrones 

And as the Easter season comes up and Notre Dame burns, I found this little account regarding the demise of the Knight's Templars





More information can be found here regarding the whole Turin Shroud - too long to be copied here - but I found it interesting ..


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment