Thursday 25 April 2019

25th April 2019 - Impossible Things

Thought for the day:"If you see me jogging – kill whatever is chasing me "


Susie still in hospital having tests. Chickens and ducks all fed and watered. Laying pelletes taken down to the garage but will have to get some more growers pellets today as the remaining chickens are going through them like anything.

I have been studying the method of gutting a chicken - not looking forward to it - seems that there are a number of ways I can get it wrong and I have never watched,,  Ho Hum !

A different form of prevarication I Suppose.

Which is why I saw this bit of impossibility ....

Churchill's Cigar & Whiskey Bottle Puzzle
As they say - only watch if you want to know how to do it - you cannot undo the knowledge!

Looked at the Vollsanger short stories and decided to give them a bit of a push...

SHORT STORIES FROM THE VOLLSANGER BLOG
And so to the Evil Overlord...

DAY 2 : What I would have as my rules if I were an Evil Overlord!



Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment