Friday 12 April 2019

12th April 2019 - Paypal Options and Page Likes...

Thought for the day: "I am making a social network for chickens – not for profit – just to make hens meet"


Another day working upon the CD's and related pages... Of course - having posted that they are there - someone wanted to buy one !!! So I had to work out how to get Paypal onto the website...


Link to pages
and the Vollsanger pages are going well - even if it is out of over 3,000 invitations - but we have to start somewhere ..


In other news form Mythodea..

Call to Arms - Terra and Ignis - Conquest of Mythodea



To all the living in Mitraspera,

my father gave me the name Manca-chattra, I am gardenborn, A´lissa-Tain and Kha´ma of Laka´Tain, guardian of Turunuurs and queen of the Halephischen forests. I call on my side the Lhor´Korin and my faithful companion Phobaran. May the peoples of the earth and fire hear my words as well as all living settlers of this world. For the crimes of the Ancient Rulers concern us all somewhat, but even more so the abominations which the Second Creation imposes on the work of my Father.

So I can never forget what the corrupt Merth'yar did to the Court of Bones, a place sacred to the emerald singers as the last resting place of my children, the Laka-tain. He drove relics and cruel tools from ancient times under sacrifice of blood, ashes and fire deep into the ground and forced the place Terras subject to the vengeance of his former master. After all, the Court of Bones was no longer a place of rest, but rather a servant and hostage of souls who were actually meant to take their final step in the cycle of the world. And all this just to create the Glutwall, a home for the dragonfly queen and her people, eye and blade of revenge, an ugly, arcane construct that served purely goals of power and influence.

And although this hurt me like a burning thorn in my father's flesh, I was able to forgive the past's mistakes for the time being in the arms against the forsaken. But when I sought to form my own picture of the situation, I met Noreen Brandbringer, her revenge and sorrow-born guard of the volcano and Black Ice troops. Apparently the former servant of the fire had not remained true to her principles in the face of defeat and had sought new allies. So now the Essence storms against the Ignis power of the once holy place and tries not only to control the court of the bones with the secrets of the Laka-tain kept there, but also the Glutwall. Even the ugly voice of the truth of my companion Phobaran can't put the consequences of their threatening success into words. They must never succeed in this, rather I throw my task of the eternal watch over my father into the fight and am ready to sacrifice myself in the war against this threat.

So I call on all those who want to protect Mitraspera from the ice-cold claws of black ice, who want to fight the crimes of Merth'yar, who are willing to lead the court of the bones back into Terra's arms and who want to protect the cycle of life: Please come and meet me at the gates of the sun in Khal'Hatra.

Announced by the
Manca-chattra


And so - back to working upon the last video ..
and of course - for Royal Order f Scotland tomorrow
(and Knight's Templar this evening - busy busy !)

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment