Sunday 15 July 2018

15th July 2018 - 7 Courts Completed - 3 tracks back

Thought for the day:"I hate blood tests! My blood is under enough pressure as it is"

So Trump's trip is over.....  or at last he is playing golf in Scotland at our expense....


A Good weekend - with two big ceremonies on Friday Night in Bangor - the Instruction of 17 new members to the Order of Athelstan - and the Special Progression of 5 of them.
Saturday also was a bit of a heavy day... Consecration was by the Provincial Grand Master and Team and I should not really have had anything to do - but though thinking of belts and  braces - I checked with the Organist before the meeting to find out that he was not in possession the music and sadly was not someone like me that was btter playing from ear than music...

So a couple of duff notes during the anthem which I chose to play in F at the last minute - not having a chance to try it out before the meeting !! we managed to get through that part - followed by the Installation of new master and officers afterwards...

So we now have 7 Courts in the Province of Magonsætan - with the new Court of Aberfraww No 132 at Bangor...   Pictures to follow I hope...

And so - a day home alone as everyone else celebrates Vic's 90th Birthday today down in Barton on Sea - Grandchildren camping in the back garden...  Home tonight I believe.

So Checked the Chickens and gave them some sweet corn which seems to be going down well.

And better get the cook out for the Installation of my successor in Secret Monitor on Tuesday..

Talking of books - I saw this picture and thought - that is a sign of the times!!!



Three Tracks back from the US now - Tanja, Viinshar, and Valeria.. Starting to look for a CD pressing company.. I think I have left it too late again though ... Might got to the Warehouse later and see if I can find some Jewel Cases...

Ho Hum  ...
Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment