Wednesday 4 July 2018

4th July 2018 - America

Thought for the day:"I hear that reincarnation is making a come–back" 

It is Independence Day again for my american associates ....  Due to their sensitivities I shallpost nto my Blog and not the wider Social Media...


and so I mention ..


The 4th of July was not declared a national holiday until 1941. 

John Hancock was the only person to actually sign the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, 1776. The other signers did not sign it until August 2nd, 1776 or even later. 

So we have plenty of time

But  few more things american

December 5th 1933 - End of Prohibition


and a shot of Goldie Hawn demonstrating how to play basketball to the Harlem Globetrotters - just because it is great ...


and finally - the correct way to use a toilet roll - as patented!!


So - that's enough about America...

Best take a Selfie...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment