Friday 29 December 2017

29th December 2017 - Take your Pick...

Thought for the day:"Been buying much cheese for Christmas. Sadly, none of it has been little baby cheeses."

So, one of my Christmas Presents turned out to be super useful and Plectrum Factory
Well a Pick master - and I seem to have so many old credit cards I think that it is unlikely that I will ever need to buy a pick again ...


It is such a simple little device, but as with all great ideas it only needs to be simple .

The rest of the day has been as decent a boxing day as any other. Christmas Day yesterday (late) was a day for eating too much and lazing around and learning how to play Munchkin - thus catching up (sort of) with my other geek friends.......

Today is likely to be a little bit the same ....
So - I will reflect upon the fact that there are only a few days left of the year....
Enjoy them ...
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment