Wednesday 30 March 2016

30th March 2016 - Could be an expensive week !!

Thought for the day:"I admire the guy who invented socks but the true genius is the man who decided to sell them in pairs! "

So I saw this sad story today about a "meeter and Greeter" at Tesco's ... I will let him tell his own story ..
 "So after landing my new job as a Tesco meet and greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day.
 

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. I said pleasantly, “Good morning and welcome to Tesco. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?’
The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, “Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest one is 9, and the other one is 7. Why the hell would you think they’re twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?”
 

So I replied, “I’m neither blind nor stupid, ma’am. I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Tesco .”
 

My supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work."

Meanwhile the scaffolding is going up at the house front, but the builder tells me that the entire guttering at the back of the house is in need of replacement and will require a complete set of scaffolding again !!!

The Head is off the Terrano and being "engineered" and "skimmed" but still not sure exactly what the problem is - so may get it back on Friday ...

The tree is down ....  so that is one job completed ..

So ...   everything is moving at last ...

Been to the warehouse and sorted some stock for the weekend - more arriving later on Thursday ... 

Busy Busy Busy ...

Maybe treat myself to a glass of Chateau 41 tonight - just for a change
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment