Sunday 20 March 2016

20th March 2016 - Pottering about

Thought for the day:"As I looked at my naked body in the mirror - I thought to myself - "I am going to get thrown out of IKEA!"

I saw this little article and thought I would share ...  Rupert, aka Ron Weasley, on growing up and spending money..
  
In an interview Rupert said:
"I was the first of the Potter actors to learn to drive. I passed my test at the second time of trying. On the set, there'd always be a lot of talk about cars among the cast, although Daniel Radcliffe never joined in. He's never been into cars at all. 



"My first ambition was to become an ice-cream man, which is why I bought the Bedford van. Not long after I first got it, I pulled into a pub to do a U-turn and there were eight kids with their pocket money out, hoping to buy a 99 or whatever. But I had nothing to give them. I've learnt my lesson since then. 


So, how is he looking after getting all grown up ... not a lot of change..



So, how are the rest of the cast fairing ...  lets have a little look























Okay - one or two may have crept in twice - sue me...

and let's remember how it all started..



And to finish - lets have a ltitle bit of history to keep us in perspective..
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment