Friday 16 October 2015

16th October 2015 - More Learning and Minions...

Thought of the day : "Life is not a fairy tale - if you lose your shoe at midnight - you were drunk!"

Very tired tonight ..  One Craft meeting, two craft installations, a Select Master and Royal & Select Installation - now to get my head around the Royal Order of Scotland for tomorrow...

On other news - my senior citizen Rail Card arrived within 14 hours of ordering - which is good service - means I get to Cardiff return tomorrow for £8.60 instead of £13 - so £10.60 to go care of Tesco Vouchers half price sales...

Meanwhile - while walking through town to get some jewelry fixed I found some minions..

Dressed Pumpkins ready for Halloween .. care of Mr & Mrs H Phillips


I loved them ....

So off to bed and revise some learning ..  Night !




No comments:

Post a Comment