Thursday 8 May 2014

8th May 2014 - Back to the Rain again -

Thought for the day : "While silence is golden, duct tape is silver and it works much better!!"

Some more pictures from the weekend away are appearing ..


 A strange weekend for me. After 10 years working in the Tavern and playing at the same time - I decided that I would attempt to go back to the early game experience. Spent a lot of time just in the camp and working around the other camps getting information and following the plot...
 
 Somehow - the experience was not the same . I may have to try again - but my life has become busier at event, I am expecting to be running a bar and entertaining and having a short burst of roleplay... Somehow the long hours in the camp seemed very different this time.

The friendship was still there, and the occasional meetings with friend and enemy were fun. Friday night I spent in the camp and found it to be the longest 7 hours that I remember in the Game.   
So, I have to think about what I do in the future in CP. There are two small events in the middle of the year and I will decide what I shall do, and see if it fits in with what I am trying to do ..

All seems a little deep - better have a glass of port and think about it ...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment