Thursday 4 October 2018

4th October 2018 - Busy Days, Toll Charges and Colours - more randomness

Thought for the day:"“I did not walk 500 miles and I did not walk 500 more” – the Disclaimers"

A rare day this month - don't get me wrong I could go to Caerfyrddyn Lodge Craft Installation - a friend is responding for the visitors and I am sure that I would be very welcome - but this last week has been a little busy .... Wed - rehearsal - craft, Thur - St Teilo Installation, Fri - Lliedi RAM Installation (drive to Cambridge),  Sat - Newmarket - east Anglia Provincial Meeting Athelstan, Sun - Crickhowell OSM Sunday Lunch, Mon - Narberth SRIA, Tues - Carmarthen Mansell Mark, Wed - Lliedi Mark Installed Board...    so today will be a lazy day ... Tomorrow Aberystwyth Loventium Mark and Saturday Fishguard Scarlet Cord and OSM...

So today I will look at the piles of paperwork - again !!

This image sort of sums up my masonic life in some ways ...


In other news - today they announced that the Tolls on the Severn Bridge are to be abolished in time for Christmas. The rumour that they would covert the toll booths into drive through chip shops and Costa Coffee booths is fictional I am pretty sure...

A picture for Posterity 

In other news - I often have slight disagreements with my wife about some levels of green and blue . I am sure that I am not colour blind in any way - I pass all the tests - but there are shade of turquoise which I feel are blue and she will fall on the side of Green ...  This chart may assist in explaining!! 





I do think this is sort of true..

And so - back to the paperwork !
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment