Friday 31 August 2018

31st August 2018 - And Back Again

Thought for the day :"I thought if I took the shell off my racing snail it would make it faster – but it just made it sluggish"

So, finally back at a machine after almost a month away. And here I am in Crete...  
We have had Mythodea, then the Brotherhood of the Black and a wedding, and then a week in a field followed by Renewal - a broke Bothy (no clutch) and a limp back to Llanelli and then straight off to Luton and Agios Nikolais....

I have a few photos to process I can tell you....

But in the meantime, an old friend appeared at Renewal - by the name of Justin, the person who first taught me how to work my Canon Camera... and he was set up for a studio session in the Trader's on the first day ... but due to the rain he set up in the Tavern on the second day.....


These are but a few of them - well at least the three that he sent me....

must say I am rather impressed


And so we are baby sitting for Scarlett... And a day trip up to Dimitri's at FREINDS...


A deserted village near Dories - which was encircled by about 25 vultures. We tried to get near but scared them all away bar one ...



The wing span had to be at least 6 feet


And then on to Dimitri's and a beer or three - and traditional meze that comes with the beer...
and orange juice and sprites and a final bill of only 10 euros - I love the place ....


 
And so - I can say Yamas!!!
and tomorrow starts another month ....






No comments:

Post a Comment