Monday 13 February 2017

13th February 2017 - Exmouth - Alcohol may have been involved

Thought for the day:"I Stayed up all night wondering when the sun would rise - then it dawned on me"

So, am in the depths of Devon today - and the sun is shining - which is a bit of a pain when you stay up late the night before...  But the view is great and Susie is painting a lighthouse onto a door.
Just the sort of thing that you do in Exmouth....



Can you see what it is yet ???

Meanwhile - on the counter top there is a bowl - it currently holds the remains of the apple crumble from last night - but  it looks deceptively familiar - and should also look familiar to my mother... It seems that many moons ago - when Ally was setting up home and my mother was moving away from Bristol, a sudden need for a pyrex bowl was identified and a gift was made....

I am sitting in a brand new kitchen - with a new AGA and all new crockery and glassware. Indeed all the chairs and furniture are new. Everything - with exception of a Pyrex dish on the worktop...

I am sure my mother will recognise it...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment