Sunday 11 February 2024

11th February 2024 - Daffs

Thought for the day :"Went to a very posh dinner dance last night, all went well till the waiter spilt the dessert all over me! Yes I had pudding on my top hat, pudding on my white tie, pudding on my tails." Admit it you are singing now!


Rain 29 : Dry 13
Bag 10 still...


Tried the duck opener, still not working properly...
Managed to find the reset buttons again, and this time found a setting for "Reverse Motor" for some reason !   Tried this and set the timer for opening and shutting.
Gave it a try - and this evening the duck door had shut - though couldn't say exactly what time it happened.
It is set for 9am tomorrow so we will see whether it opens.

Meanwhile, walked the dogs and had a visit from Tom this evening - sold Erin's car, and I think he made some money on it so I am pleased. He is looking out for another one for Erin now.

Some daffodils for the garden  


And 'Thena takes a nap on the patio.. as the carpets get a spring clean.



Cheers !




No comments:

Post a Comment