Friday 3 November 2023

3rd November 2023 - Preparing a Birthday Party

Thought for the day :"I’ve been thinking about taking up meditation. I figure it’s better than sitting around doing nothing"



Playing with the BT Hub today - trying to get the network running out to the Tavern again 
so far I have two discs linking - will see how the rest go soon 

Walked the dogs with Ted and Ned - I reckon that they should be pretty exhausted the amount of running they did and I left my walking stick at Johnny's after trying to retrieve the dogs when they did a runner.

Ducks need cleaning - so I had better do that before finishing this ...

Ducks cleaned and Tavern Night for Angie all set up 
Photos tomorrow

But Susie has made a Cake ..


 
Though at the gate there is work ahead ..




and so to bed..


Cheers 



No comments:

Post a Comment