Monday 5 June 2023

5th June 2023 - Solar Panels Installation

Thought for the day :"According to Japanese legend – when you cannot sleep at night – it is because you are awake"


INteresting start to the day 
Got up early as I needed to get my battery Bosch strimmer collected and the label said any time between 8am and 6pm ..
only to find that I had a text at 7am from Barri Davies the solar electrician saying that we were scheduled for today !!

And that they would be with us by 6.30am and they were not far off.

So at the end of the day we have a full roof of solar panels and apparently everything working - though I have no idea what is actually happening 
But I will take a daily not of the meter for the next month to see if there is an affect 




I have an app - but have no idea what it is telling me and no idea if I can adjust anything 
Hopefully tomorrow they will give me a storage heater and set up the hot water feeds ..
We shall see

Very hot again and with the solar panels coming in - did not really achieve anything else...

Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment