Thursday 22 June 2023

22nd June 2023 - Clearing for Event

Thought for the day: "I could measure in kilograms rather than pounds but I am set in my weighs"



Meanwhile,  lawns have been cut, a new Horse table has been added to the front of house 
A friend Paul offered me an a - frame bar seating and got down to £100 which is a reasonable price - thought I had not realised that it was at the higher spectrum of wood weight.. in reality it is far stronger than our original seating...

So it has now got the hitching rings on this table and the other one has gone to add to the beer garden.

Meanwhile, after cleaning out the ducks and cutting the lawns_ I took the strimmer to the paddock and   the lower quarter and into the island where that main task today was to get rid of a lot of the dead wood
and cut the foliage so it was a strimming day and chainsaw days..





Area for the ritual circle now established - sadly - two more cancellations today - so getting to the unworkable numbers .. but will go ahead and enjoy with our own players and family 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment