Friday 9 September 2022

9th September 2022 - Stones and river rising

Thought for the day :"My wife is leaving me because I'm going bald. Oh well, it's hair loss."

Another wet one!

Susie went the the Chiropractor and also had some acupuncture  (or aqua puncture as Susie would have it!)

I traveled the back streets of Cardigan and found a number of shops which I had no idea were in existence - will look forward to another trip around sometime.

Before, I had another go at the stones in the Beer Garden - thought he rain was threatening - and also attacked the pallets again with the hammer and pliers.

progress

Toby checks on the progress

a bit more progress

and today's progress

cleaning up nicely

And a bit of progress with the Pallets


And the river is beginning to rise with the continuous rain from the last few days 


And so another day is done

A political comment as we face 24 hour Queen TV 


Cheers !

 



No comments:

Post a Comment