Sunday 4 September 2022

4th September 2022 - And the rains started

Thought for the day:"People who like my posts are more intelligent, better looking and happier than those who don't, according to a study I just made up"


A lot of rain today - though time to do some more of the beer garden stone clearing . Of course I had an idea after spending a hour washing the stones on a griddle with a hose - and remembered that I have a cement mixer which will be able to wash the stones in water automatically - I will just have to keep shoveling the stone in and let it get on with it ...

But this is today's progress...




Working one strip at a time ..

Meanwhile I also managed to trim a lot of the hedgerow for the drive and cut back some of the climbing rose in the Beer Garden, and Susie collected her peppers before they go over.
A fine harvest ready for freezing..

Also found out that the plums can be frozen.

In other news - this photo of Torren at CP Renewal popped up on my feed...


And of course it was Scarlett's birthday yesterday ..



And these two seem to be having a good time 


Cheers !





   

No comments:

Post a Comment