Monday 23 October 2017

23rd October 2017 - Random Stuff

Thought for the day:"I just bought a vintage Rolls Royce, but the budget didn't cover a driver. So I spent all that money, and I've got nothing to chauffeur it."

A sort of mix and match of a day today. Susie in Hospital with an unknown high blood pressure and headaches. A mountain of paperwork that I really can't be asked to look at for the moment. A wet and grey day.

Latest from Susie on blood pressure..
Coming down slowly they have booked me in for the MRI today, seen the consultant again he is sure it's not meningitis so they gave me the antibiotics and antiviral s just to be careful. So it looks like a small bleed somewhere, just need to find it.

So a random day for random posting - have a couple of pictures that have been floating around...

Firstly, the subject of Catalonia and its wish to be independent. It has all gone a little quiet over there now - but I enjoyed this little news report..

not sure if it was true -but love the concept
Then I saw this little gem - and thought it was too long to use as a thought of the day - but would be a shame to lose it ...

And Finally, as they used to say on the Two Ronnies
I found this picture which says it all...


Cheers ...


No comments:

Post a Comment