Tuesday 15 August 2017

15th August 2017 - Impressum as they say in Germany

Thought for the day :"Some people say I act like I don't care - its not an act"

Another day looms and the sun is shining a little. Sitting here with a number of videos to put together, but they all take time ...

From yesterday we have Klanggespinst - which is good friends Pur Pur and Saitenweise who combine together for concerts - and one of my favourite songs Des Lebens Kreis - the Circle of Life
with its wonderful shorus - "Der Junge, Die Mutter, Der Alte - Der Tod"  The young - the Mother - the Old and the Dead...


Have to think about getting some photos completed as well - 208 still to process though many are of the same people so will cut down considerably I am thinking..
Meanwhile - some photos from other sites that I have enjoyed....

One of the Camps 

Some fine Costumes

Mythodea at Night

Another Fine Costume

Looking Out

The Portal

Off to the Tross

Pensive

The Wood Tower - My camp is immediately to the side

Strange Creatures

Very impressive at night


Armour and Archer

Another Camp frontage

A closer look at this Creature

Friends in the Wild Boar Stall - I lived here 

The Wuo Long - And A Green One

Another group

The Flaming Eagles

Overhead Shots

More overhead shots

Nice Smile 

Terpsichore

Flammen 

Michael - the Perfumery Stall - this was a Schaefer Wagen
a Wooden Hut as a Caravan

Caught my eye

Excellent Violinist could play anything 

A second Home - The Wein Stube

More tomorrow I think

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment