Tuesday 23 May 2017

23rd May 2017 - Just a thought for those in Manchester

Thought for the day:"I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got one arm, I said to him, “ What are you up to today?” he said, "I'm going to change a light bulb” I said "isn't that a bit difficult?” he said “no, I've still got the receipt"

So, Manchester has a bomb atrocity and many youngsters killed and injured...
Was driving to Hyde (Cheshire) and threee unmarked people carriers with Thule roof rack boxes head past me at 80 mph with blue flashing  - not sure but guessing that they are replacement fireamrs teams heading into Manchester...  Saw another three unmarked blues flashing - so many unmarked vehicles !!!  Times change! Thoughts go to the families of all affected ... 

Athelstan Installation in Hyde - a long day - left at 4.45am and got back at 8.15pm..  But a good day and an enjoyable ceremony - plenty of new candidates gives hope for the future of the Order....
Weather here in Llanelli was rubbish all day - but glorious sunshine "oop north"..

On my return find that Roger Moore also died today.... found this little anecdote and thought I would share it..


Glass of wine I think
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment