Monday 22 May 2017

22nd May 2017 - New Tricks and fine dining

Thought for the day:"I have never asked a rhetorical question - How cool is that ?"


I enjoyed this one - sent to me by Iwan Jenkins...


A retired older couple return to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold the car they were interested in to a beautiful blonde in a very revealing outfit.

The old man was visibly upset. He spoke to the salesman sharply. "Young man, I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the $55,000 asking price," said the older man. "Yet I just heard you closed the deal for $45,000 to the lovely young lady there."

"And if I remember right, you had insisted there was no way you could discount this model."

The salesman took a deep breath, cleared his throat and reached for a large glass of water. "Well, what can I tell you? She had the cash ready, didn't need any financing help, and, Sir, just look at her, how could I resist?", replied the grinning salesman sheepishly.

Just then the young woman approached the senior couple and gave the car keys to the old man... "There you go," she said. "I told you I could get him to lower the price.... see you later Dad"


Meanwhile, we had a nice Sunday Lunch yesterday at the Nantyffyn restaurant for the Dyfed Mark Provincial Sunday Lunch. The last outing for the Provincial Grand Master Ron Jones before the installation of his successor. Nice to see a presentation for his five years at the helm.
 
Gary Hicks - Deputy PGM & PGM Designate

Ron Jones PGM and Presentation

PGM and Award

And of course the Ladies

Congratulations for Five Years Work
for Dyfed Mark Province

and Smile!!


No comments:

Post a Comment