Tuesday 2 February 2016

2nd February 2016 - Fitness and Fatness

Thought for the day :" It is a hard matter, my fellow citizens, to argue with the belly, since it has no ears."CATO THE ELDER (234-149BC)

That is it I think ... I stood on the weighing machine today and it begged me to get off. 6 months of the good life and Chateau 41 are taking their toll on me.  Too many Installation banquets - another one on Wednesday which I am committed to now - but I am definately not eating at the Mark installation tonight.. I shall be good and turn around and come on home.. Maybe a salad would do me good - without potatoes...

But I have managed to sort the photos from the weekend and post the best ...


Cushions and some sort of Wolf Creature

Shykerry and Dragon Egg

Reckon Vollsanger is going to be here all week

Young LARPers  - Banished the Dark Bard (See yesterday)

Off to Battle

Part of the Shykerry Photo Shoot

Full set for Shykerry on Flickr : LINK HERE

Full Facebook Galleries - Link Here

But on the subject of fatness..


No comments:

Post a Comment