Tuesday 12 August 2014

12th August 2014 - Back from Mythodea...

Thought for the day: "I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down."

What ???   I am a bard - it is my job !! Bad jokes go with the territory....

So, I have made it back safely from the lands of Mythodea.. with a long and fairly uneventful trip back.

Very tired after a long journey - so I will just share a couple of pictures from the event ..  and talk more in the days to come ...

This is the cover for the week - and links are available onto Facebook on the normal channels.. Facebook Link  but here are a couple of shots which include the Bard - from my own camera...


These from the Fantastiche Markt where I was playing in the afternoon, with some ladies who regaled me with the "Green One" as I arrived into the market square ....

Good times ...
Cheers!

-o0o-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment