Wednesday 11 December 2013

11th December 2013 - 11/12/13 14:15:16

They say it happens only a few times in a century, but being 2013, and being non-american ( cos it doesn't work the same way if you put your months in front of your days) today became one of those strange beasties - a date where you can list the day month year into a sequence..

In this case it is the 11th day of the 12th Month of the 13th year of the century!!

And so I decided to post accordingly at a quarter past two - which gave me 14:15 and 16 seconds..

Being that I like to do birthday cards - of course the easiest thing was to do a quick check onto the old google sites and come up with a picture that someone else has already done!!!

Seemed a good idea !!  What could possibly go wrong..  

Well it was a few hours later - and after many "likes" on Facebook that the first person noticed that I had actually got the wrong date!!  Google searches being quite intelligent - managed to find that there was a previous sequential date  on the 10th of November 2012...  I didn't notice!!

So it is with quick alacrity I managed to quickly grab another suitable image and make my own version ...
  Oh well - was close !!!!

Apparently the next one is not for another 90 years !!!.....
They may confuse my picture then !!!

Not sure I will be there to see it though .....




No comments:

Post a Comment