Thought for the day :"I used to know a teenager called Sabrina.......talking of witch."
Dry / Wet
So, had a response from the Council today and they are adamant that provision of alcohol and soft drinks makes us liable under the Food Provision regulations.
Under EU regulations, it seems that Alcohol and Soft drinks are defined as food.
So I registered today. We will see what happens now.
"Your unique food business registration application reference is
NR0QB9 - R7YVK2 - LPM4C1"
NR0QB9 - R7YVK2 - LPM4C1"
Still cannot see how it is relevant, and to keep to the facts I have had to state that we started operating in June 2022. So Not sure whether I will have a liability. Again we shall see.
In other news - fencing progressing well - I think it is taking longer for them than they thought, ground a bit harder - more roots, more difficult - but very happy
Cheers










No comments:
Post a Comment