Monday 16 October 2023

16th October 2023 - Hardcore !

Thought for the day :"My actor friend broke their leg onstage, they're still in the cast."


Dogs let me sleep until 8.30am this morning which was a bonus - so as I got up and let the Chickens out it seemed best to stay up and we had and early walk ...
Saw a pretty large fox dashing up from the lower quarter and up into the woodlands on Wyn the Garage's lot, dogs failed to see it at all but ran around in circles - probably picked up the smell.

Charged up the Landie's battery - she hadn't been moved for over a month so was no surprise that she was low - but started straight away ...

Swapped all the cars around so I could do a couple of trips up to Mark, one of our Customer's at the Crimson Moon to get some hardcore for the parking lot, an area that I would like to extend for more parking in due time .. Yes - I know - I should finish one task before starting another - but this one was time restricted and the weather was good - so the dogs came an joined me on the lane  as I cleared the area and started dumping rocks...

First trailer load ..


Area behind the parking lot


Trees at the front - aim to remove them in due course..


The pit that needs filling 


Cleared a lot of piping that will be used for feeding wiring down to the greenhouse to protect the wire.



The pile of hardcore  (after the first two trailers have been taken)


and here we go again 

And empty 

Starting to fill the pit up


just for the record.


A little bit tired today - may have a glass of wine and I think we will push the boat out and have Sausage Egg and Chips for dinner - YUM !!

Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment