Saturday 30 April 2022

30th April 2022 - A welcome touch of rain

Thought for the day :"I keep imagining I'm holding an invisible pack of cards. No one knows what I'm dealing with!!"


As I sit and write in the evening there is a light rain outside and it is needed by the garden as we have had a glorious few days ..   
But the decision was that my task for the day was for me to get the small electric strimmer out and do the pathways that were getting overgrown. I had been waiting ot get the brushcutter working but that is int he machine ship so it was a case of getting the extension cables out and to be fair our extension cable covers half the garden.
 
It takes a lot of time with the small strimmer and though I tried the idea of using cable ties instead of cable it really did not help as the cable ties lasted a lot less time than the cable.

Also may have rewound the cable int he wrong direction wo it all gave out too quickly - but we learn from these experiences.

Main steps to the pontoon

Toby inspects the rhubarb beds walkway 

Path s all cleared

Steps done - check

Pontoon area



View back up the beds

Meanwhile Susie attacked the carpets in the yurt - the paint has had three days to dry so we can lay the carpets now 




But she was also busy elsewhere in the garden 
I won't pretend to name what is in the beds..  but there is "stuff"






And the Yurt is finalised
Tomorrow we start building the put you up bed and maybe get the double bed down


All in all a good day ..

Cheers 



No comments:

Post a Comment