Friday 11 June 2021

11th June 2021 - Strimming and building walkways and 41 Draft

Thought for the day :"My parents raised me as an only child. Which really annoyed my three brothers..." 

Worked on the brushcutter strimmer today and cleared large areas of pathway ready for the invasion of the Cor Curiad Choir tomorrow afternoon.

Also rebuilt the walkways near the Springs which were a bit dodgy, and re stapled the chicken wire on the walkways to stop slipping and tripping. 

Even emptied two boxes of glassware which was a little ahead of schedule  but I was looking for more wine glasses so it seemed appropriate to empty some boxes and use the shelving in the tunnel to store them.

Found three table tops but only legs for two of them - I will have to hunt a little more tomorrow.
Also screwed the bench sides so they don't fall off! They were a little loose.

Susie has been cooking a shed load of scones and I did a trip to the local store for Clotted Cream and Jam, salad and tomatoes for the sandwiches, and picked up 88 meters of strimming cable - may be a little over the top but seemed the cheapest way of doing it! 

No photos today as I forgot !!  
I am sure that we will have a number more tomorrow with the invasion !!

Changed Cover and Profile Pictures...



Vollsanger has a Knowing look !!!

Tired now and aching in the bones which is a good sign that the day has been long...

In other news - the draft for the House sale has arrived...




I would buy it (I think)

Sent passports and driving licenses and Utility bills 
Now have to fill in the questionnaires and contracts ...
Maybe a job for tomorrow night - not sure anything would be happening over the weekend 
Dump booked for Sunday 

Cheers !








No comments:

Post a Comment