Friday 5 June 2020

5th June 2020 - Trying not to mention Politics - Failed

Thought for the day :"You can’t spell cat without a"


LINK JOHNS HOPKINS
Office of National Statistics


I was good yesterday - no politics at all....
I knew it wouldn't last 

I enjoyed this.....watch to the end ...



A full, and Strawberry moon over Stone Henge today I understand - 



The 2nd Amendment..   Roy Zimmerman


And back to the shut down - Macdonalds are only doing drive through and this pops up - good luck to him...  The poster says that he got served !!


So back to Presidential Style. Trump is mobilising the Army to crack down and finally has got his wall - it is around the White House!!v I just leave this contrast here..


and in Summary ...


And we are doing so well here of course ....


On to number 44 in the Shut-Down Serenades... Oh Lord it's Hard to be Humble!!


Have a good day
Cheers !
Oh yes - Schools opened !!


No comments:

Post a Comment