Tuesday 15 October 2019

15th October 2019 - Musings on Travel requirements

Thought for the day:"I seem to be happier after I replaced my morning coffee with orange juice… Doctor says it is the Vitamin C and the natural sugars – I think it is the Vodka!"

Responded at Prince of Wales Lodge in Llanelli last night - actually found myself playing the Organ as well !! Was a quiet but good evening - but it is a busy week. Aberaeron this evening for Royal & Select Masters ...

Looked at my trip to East Anglia later next month and the hotels all seem very pricey - so it looks as though I will not be able to share transport on this occasion. It is gong to be cheaper to drive up and back in the Bothy rather than take a hotel at ove3 £100 for a night. It is an awkward meeting as well as it is an evening meeting so having to think about a long drive there and hotel afterwards rather than before.
I think it will have to be the Bothy!

In other news....

I am not a great one for the Royals - can rarely remember which they are - but saw the Queen in Parliament yesterday for her 65th Queen's speech and thought that she is doing well...   Found this photo which I though was worth keeping here...



I think that they are ageing well - though of course he is very frail and does not go on royal visits any more ... 

It was also the funeral of a serving Policeman and this rather touching photo was in the news..  Shows a bit of care and thought on someone's part - helps if you are standing in the rain for along time ...


So - we are still no nearer knowing what will be happening in Brexit .. but rules about smoking in cars are having as effect ....

Made me chuckle....

Having a Welsh theme at the moment ...



Cheers !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment