Sunday 13 October 2019

13th October 2019 - Welshisms, Templars and Typecasting

Thought for the day :"My Sicilian uncle combines his hobbies of taxidermy and bomb making – he will make you an otter you cannot defuse"


13 October 1307 – Hundreds of Knights Templar in France are arrested at dawn by King Phillip the Fair, and later confess under torture to heresy. If I remember correctly - it was a Friday - thus one derivation of Friday 13th being unlucky ....

In other news, I saw this Trumpton..

Magick anyone ??

On other thoughts of humour ....
had to chuckle as I typed...

Typing Symphony

Wales were playing Rugby early this morning in Tokio. Don't worry - I didn't watch it or get up or anything ridiculous like that - but I saw this Welsh Terminator....


Only the welsh will really understand - but I had to chuckle...

and so - Cheers ! Have a Happy Sunday ...



No comments:

Post a Comment