Wednesday 3 July 2019

3rd July 2019 - All sorts of Random!!!

Thought for the day:"My wife caught me sucking in my stomach on the bathroom scales. She said it wouldn’t help – I said “I get to see the numbers” "


Still Counting down ...


Found my old Bard's Certificate that allows me to play in the town...


And found a group Bard sing-a-long that I had not processed so put it together as a video..

 A song for the Bards - It's about Drink !!

In Medical notices...


Seriously though: Facial drooping, Arm weakness, Slurred speech, Time to call an ambulance.

Politics continues though I saw this meme of Hunt...


Was very close to the mark in my view.,..

Some useful Definitions....

In Masonic news I saw this from a Provincial Garden Party  - I am sure that it  probably was gliding around saying "IN-IT-I-ATE...  IN-IT-I-ATE..."



cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment