Saturday 25 November 2017

25th November 2017 - Street Art - Tom Bob

Thought for the day:"I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying, it seemed very important to him that I have it."

Exactly a month to go until Christmas - except we are not celebrating on time this year - we don't have to so we won't!

In fact we will simply celebrate my daughter's birthday on the 25th and start Christmas a couple of days later - though I think that the Tree will go up on the 24th as normal...

But as things are not always as they seem...  I came across Tom Bob, a street artist in New York and decided that his work was really powerful - a sort of different style Banksy - one with humour rather than apolitical message...  I thought I would keep them here for posterity...






















Like those
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment