Friday 29 September 2017

September 29th 2017 - Another Busy Day

Thought for the day:"I just found out I'm colorblind. The diagnosis came completely out of the purple."

A trip across Wales to Macclesfield - but a worthwhile trip. Instruction in the Court of Athelwin (Athelstan) and the last meeting of the Court as a member of Magonsaeton...    A nice meeting, and good fellowship - next meeting of the Court in March - will be after the re consecration of the province .. but a great welcome was received.

Not much time for other musing - other than to congratulate Kerys in the Invictus Games on her Gold Medal and bronze team medal - what a star !!!


I am pleased to be able to say that I am acquainted with some very special people ..

Lots of driving today
Secret Monitor tomorrow - and need to finalise my talk
so

Cheers !



No comments:

Post a Comment