Sunday 22 February 2015

22nd February 2015 - LARP Awareness - Day Two

Thought for the day: " As I watched the dog chasing his tail, I thought "Dogs are easily amused." Then I realized I was watching the dog chase his tail!!! "

Second day of the Awareness Fayre and the aftermath of Johnny Ball at the Awards Ceremony last night. He did a good job and was very entertaining, but he did enjoy the ladies !!!

A the bar someone noted that he would really like to see Steve "the Flasher" Mitchell, Vollsanger and Johnny Ball sitting at a table in the Crimson Moon with a pint in hand - as it woudl be just "Three types of Wrongness"  in one place...     Not sure I agree  :)

But, did not win the Bard Award last night. Was beaten to the punch by two Empire PD singers, Mark Chilvers and Jamie Wakefield. Both of whom look excellent. I cannot complain - I had a life time achievement award in 2013 - and that was for only 10 years in the hobby!!


Take down was much easier with three. Only took a few minutes to get everythign into the Bothy and then a quick stop over in Aylesbury to see the family. Sadly, Freja's birthday and she was unwell with a sickness bug, as were most of the family ...  Think I have managed to escape it so far ...

A new option is to do an army evening in Haverfordwest - Time is short to set up as it is to be next Monday - but I have some ideas......

Will sleep on it ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment