Saturday 17 December 2022

17th December 2022 - Walks and Lemonade Bombs

Thought for the day :"I run like the winded"


Another Icy walk 

As I do my normal "Donkey Trail" walk 'Thena often decides to go her own way for a while. It is normal for her to have a look at the perimeter of my walk - and one area is the tree allotment above our house - worked by Wyn "the garage"..

Took the opportunity today to climb the path to see what was at the top and there is this lovely cabin with excellent views...   A nice spot!!







But as I am at the top of the hill I hear a huge "BANG!"..
This was concerning as I had decided to start the Vectra up and leave the engine running to get the 4 inches of frost and snow away before going for a drive...  And my mind went immediately to the car having a bad radiator and blowing up !!

But no - it was a bottle of Lemonade that I had found totally frozen in the tunnel and had taken to the patio - because it was int he sun it had exploded with a huge bang - almost taking the window out Susie says !!!  The results...
 

Won't be trying that again - have put the other bottles under the table in the tunnel - 


Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment