Saturday 10 December 2022

10th December 2022 - a morning walk in the winter sun

Thought for the day :"When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing....."


Very cold spell - took a walk 
 






Vic through the operation but will be thinking of visiting tomorrow - tough fellow - though it sounds as though he is in a lot of pain - sadly he likes to sleep on his side and that is not possible for him with the hip replacement ....

Other than that it is time to batten down the hatches - going through the wood and coal quite fast - but the electricity bills are still very reasonable - we are on a fixed tariff until July and we are currently getting £67 a month from the government  to offset the costs of the increases... 

In other news...  Community Cafe was this morning in the Village Hall..
Did some flyers for the Christmas ..






Cheers 



No comments:

Post a Comment