Wednesday 11 March 2015

11th March 2015 - Ready for the Off

Thought for the day: "I spilled spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone."

So a full day today. Mother went in for her second cataract operation, while I cleared the garage and managed to sort most of the kit I need for the weekend.

Decided that I would travel to LARP AID tomorrow - being Thursday, giving me a good time to get up to Essex. The Bothy does not have good lights at the moment, the dipped beam being very erratic, so do not really want to travel in the dark.
Also would like to be on site early so I have all day on Friday to see what we have forgotten.
It is certain that I have forgotten stuff  - just don't know what at this stage !

So - long day and fairly tired ...
Probably leave about lunchtime tomorrow - time enough to load the rest of the Bothy and take my time ....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment